- Caregivers must stay onsite while the class is on
- Caregivers are responsible for toileting and ensuring the children move safely around College Rifles grounds
- All care is taken to provide a safe environment for learning however the caregiver is ultimately responsible for the child’s safety.
- The Ball Basics environment is designed to be a nurturing, safe space conducive to learning. No physical or verbal abuse (including hitting or smacking) is permitted at Ball Basics at any time. Positive re-enforcement is actively encouraged
- Sports shoes are required to participate in the Ball Basics program It is recommended that all children have shorts or trousers/leggings on to ensure freedom of movement.
- A water bottle should be provided for the children to drink from at designated times during the session
- No food is to be consumed during the classes
- Taking of photos or video of any kind is not permitted during the classes without the express permission of Ball Basics management
ATTENDANCE / FEES POLICY
- Fees are payable in advance for the whole term.
- No refunds, credits or add-on classes are given.
- Subject to availability, classes missed may be made up provided they are taken before the end of your current term.
- Due to safety regulatory requirements, all class participants must be registered. Any babies or children attending as observers must remain off the class floor and sit at the side of the hall or on the visitor seats provided or full fees paid (discount rates for siblings are available).
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Ball Basics (which term includes all directors, owners, instructors, officers, agents, licensees and employees) accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused to or suffered by any person or to the property of any person arising from or out of or in relation to the provision of the Ball Basics program and Ball Basics classes.
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY DISCLAIMER
Although the exercises in the non-therapeutic Ball Basics classes have been found to be safe and effective, it is advisable to consult a licensed medical practitioner before beginning any exercise programme. Ball Basics personnel are qualified to provide guidance to the internal activities of Ball Basics only.
No medical or physiological type advice is provided or intended. Ball Basics (which term includes all directors, owners, instructors, officers, agents, licensees and employees) accepts no responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused to or suffered by any person or to the property of any person arising from or out of or in relation to the provision of guidance and information through the Ball Basics program and Ball Basics classes.